Frequently Asked Questions by Parents:
1. What pattern Leela's K-12 Offers?
Ans. Leela's Follow CBSE Patter for all its Branches and Classes across the country.
2. Are Leela's K-12 Schools English or Hindi medium? Whom are they affiliated with?
Ans. The school is English Medium, Co-educational, Senior Secondary and affiliated to CBSE.
3. Do the Leela's K-12 Schools admit students from other State Boards?
Ans. The school welcomes the students from all corners of India. They should clear the written test and should be otherwise eligible for admission as per CBSE rules.
4. Do you have qualified teachers?
Ans. The teachers are qualified as per CBSE norms and are selected with the best of recruitment process and trained best in the industry.
5. What are the streams of studies offered to the students studying at Leela's K-12 schools?
Ans. The school has on offer Science and Commerce streams at the Senior Secondary level.
6. What are the subjects of study for different streams?
Ans. For Science stream the school offers English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Mathematics & Physical Education, Music, Dance and Other Extra Curricular Subjects as well. For Commerce streams the subjects offered are English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics & Physical Education.
7. What facilities are available in the school?
Ans. Leela's K-12 Schools provide all the facilities that should be available in a modern, progressive, English medium school. Besides huge play grounds, spacious class rooms, well stocked library, well equipped audio - visual room, computer labs and science laboratories, the schools also boast of a homely environment for your child to bloom exquisitely. Facilities for playing Volley ball, Basket ball, Cricket, Table Tennis, and Badminton have also been provided on the campus(Depending Up On the location and Category of schools).
8. Is there stress on spoken language?
Ans. Yes, we encourage our students to converse in English. The spoken English Environment development is Leela's most focused area.
9. Do Leela's K-12 Schools provide school transport?
Ans. School transport is available. The charges vary as per the distance and from branch to branch.
10. Why opt for Leela's K-12 schools?
Ans. Leela's K-12 Schools create a healthy and congenial environment to promote the overall development of the child. It is our belief that an accomplished teacher can actually spearhead a child's life in the right direction. The role of a teacher does not end in just the routine matters of the school but expands to encapsulate for the behavior of the student for the rest of their lives.
11. How do Leela's K-12 Schools differ from other schools?
Ans. Leela's K-12 Schools provide an ideal learning ground for children- a place where "Learning is beyond the four walls of a classroom and Teaching is beyond the pages of a book". An ideal ground for buds to turn into blossoms. The concept of multiple-intelligence underscores learning. With an integration of online as well as offline learning, we inculcate the best teaching practices in our system.
12. At what time of the year will the school accept students?
Ans. Admissions happen in the month of January of the academic year 2012.
13. Do we admit students from overseas?
Ans. Yes, children of NRIs and those from overseas are most welcome.
14. How are students assessed and evaluated?
Ans. We use the evaluation system prescribed by the CBSE Board.
15. How are parents informed about the progress of their wards?
Ans. Leela's K-12 Schools have developed a special software - Leela's ERP - through which parents can keep a track of their kid's activities by simply logging in to the ID provided by the school. All the teacher's remarks and progress reports are available online. Parents are also informed regularly about their ward's progress through the school diary. They can also meet the teachers at the PTMs which are held 4 times in a year or whenever required, with a prior appointment.
16. What is the admission procedure in the school?
Ans. The admission process is very simple at Leela's K-12. The students should apply on prescribed application form available either online or from the school office. They will be asked to take a written test [exempt for pre-primary].
17. What is the Fee structure of the School?
Ans. Fee Structure varies from branch to branch. Please visit branch page for detail information.
18. Are any there any languages taught in the school?
Ans. Yes, we have Language Development Labs where English, Hindi, Sanskrit and in some Specific Branches we also teach foreign languages as per the demand of students and taught to the students of Leela's K-12 Schools. If the child wishes to opt for any other language, he can do so with the Principal's authorization.
19. What is the average class size?
Ans. Average class size would be around 25 to 40 in each class.